Notice is given that the 21st Annual General Meeting of Vision 2020 The Right to Sight Australia (‘Vision 2020 Australia’) will be held at 1.00pm (AEDT) Wednesday 10 November 2021 via Zoom.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which you will be sent an electronic invitation with log in details for the meeting. Responses are requested by Wednesday 3 November 2021.
- Welcome and meeting declared open
- Noting of apologies
- Minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
Purpose of item: To receive and consider the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Proposed resolution: That the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting as tabled be accepted.
- Chair’s address and presentation of Annual Report 2020-21
- Chief Executive Officer’s report
- Financial statements and reports
Purpose of item: To receive and consider the Financial Report of Vision 2020 Australia and the Reports of the Directors and Auditor in respect of the year ended 30 June 2021.
- Acknowledgement of directors
- Meeting close
By resolution of the Board
The Hon Christopher Pyne, Chair
- AGM 2020 minutes
- Vision 2020 Australia Financial Statements (Word)
- Vision 2020 Australia Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2021 Proxy Form