Chief Executive Officer
Following the recent announcement of our current CEO’s departure later in the year, the Board of Vision 2020 Australia has commenced a recruitment process to identify the next CEO. Searchlight Group has been engaged to manage this process, and has produced the attached information for potential candidates.
If you or someone you know might be a good fit for this role, please do encourage them to review the material and make contact with the Searchlight Group – contact details are contained in the Candidate pack below.
- Vision 2020 Australia CEO Candidate Information
- Vision 2020 Australia advert 16pt Word
- Vision 2020 Australia advert PDF
- Vision 2020 Australia CEO PD 11pt PDF
- Vision 2020 Australia CEO PD 16pt Word
Health Promotion Manager –Vision Initiative (fixed term to December 2021)
- Would you like to work on a program that aims to prevent vision loss across Victoria?
- Do you have a strong understanding of health promotion and/or other related areas of prevention and behaviour change?
- Are you seeking a flexible, varied and interesting role in a small organisation that collaborates with partners across the Victorian health and aged care system?
Vision 2020 Australia is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible and knowledgeable person to assume the role of Health Promotion Manager for the Victorian Vision Initiative, a Victorian Government funded program that aims to prevent avoidable vision loss.
Leading a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring the initiative delivers on its KPIs, maintaining key relationships and identifying and harnessing opportunities to maximise its impact.
The role is Victorian based, with the opportunity to combine remote working arrangements with work from the organisation’s Carlton offices.
For more information on the role and how to apply, please see the Position Description below.
Applications should be sent to HR@vision2020australia.org.au by COB Tuesday 15 June 2022.