Vision Initiative Project Lead – primary health embedding
Join the Vision Initiative team, leading a medium-term project to improve primary health care professionals’ understanding of eye health and vision care. Based on the findings of a small regional pilot, the Project Lead will design and deliver an engagement project to scale the pilot to additional Victorian Primary Health Networks (PHNs). Central to the role will be building relationships with PHNs, with the aim of increasing eye health literacy and increasing referrals for eye care.
A sound understanding of the scope and roles of PHNs, through experience working within or alongside PHNs is essential.
The successful applicant will be an agile and flexible project manager, who understands health promotion principles and the social determinants of health. Experience communicating with health professionals, and in cross-organisational engagement will be highly regarded.
- This role is re-advertised. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Applications MUST address the key selection criteria. Applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- Salary range for this role is $75,000 to $90,000
- Salary packaging is available.
For more information please:
- Review the position description below.
- Contact Ché Stockley on 0497 037 841 if you want to discuss the role.
- Please provide a cover letter, a short statement addressing the key selection criteria and your curriculum vitae.
- Apply to email@example.com or by clicking Apply Now
- Applications close on 10 January 2022.