Vision 2020 Australia is the national peak body for the eye health and vision care sector.
A range of Vision 2020 Australia members are making submissions to the annual budget process. The proposals in this Vision 2020 Australia submission have been developed to
complement those being proposed by individual members. Our policy team liaised with members to finalise this submission which covers six areas of focus:
- End avoidable vision loss and blindness in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Increase access to publicly funded sight-saving eyecare
- Ensuring eye care, early intervention and education are accessible for all Australian children
- Strengthening health systems in the Indo-Pacific
- Improving accessibility and inclusion for people who are blind or have low vision
- Investing in Australian Eye and Vision Research.