Annual General Meeting (AGM) items
The 16th Annual General Meeting of Vision 2020 The Right to Sight Australia (‘Vision 2020 Australia’) will be held at 11.00am (AEDT) Tuesday 29 November 2016 at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in the Council Room, College of Surgeons’ Gardens, 250-290 Spring Street, East Melbourne, Victoria 3002.
Please indicate your attendance by Tuesday 22 November 2016 by contacting Karen Bignell at Vision 2020 Australia; firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9656 2020.
- Chair’s welcome and meeting declared open
- Noting of apologies
- Minutes of the 2014-15 Annual General Meeting- To receive and consider the minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting.
- Chair’s address
- Presentation of Annual Report 2015-16
- Chief Executive Officer’s report
- Financial statements and reports -To receive and consider the Financial Report of Vision 2020 Australia and the Reports of the Directors and Auditor in respect of the year ended 30 June 2016.
- Appointment of Auditor - Saward Dawson has agreed to act as Auditor of Vision 2020 Australia for the 2016-17 financial year. Saward Dawson has been nominated by the Vision 2020 Australia Board. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following ordinary resolution ‘That Saward Dawson having consented in writing, be appointed as Auditor of Vision 2020 Australia for 2016-17’.
- Election of Directors
- Lyn Allison
- Adjunct Professor Craig Bennett
- John Davis
- Kerry Gallagher
- Anthony Bennett Hall
- Andrew Harris
- Karen Hayes (current Board member)
- John Howie AM (current Board member)
- Maureen O’Keefe (current Board member)