Join our team
- Contract Position
- Two to three days per week
- Melbourne CBD location
Vision 2020 Australia is the national peak body working in partnership with key stakeholders to prevent avoidable blindness and improve vision care in Australia. We represent around 50 members involved in local and global eye care, health promotion, low vision support, vision rehabilitation, eye research, professional assistance and community support.
The organisation is currently seeking an experienced Grants Officer with a proven track record of success in identifying, responding and securing funding opportunities through varying sources. To be successful in this role you will require:
- minimum three to five years experience in a grants management environment
- a high level of understanding in identifying grants/funding opportunities
- experience in the preparation, monitoring and submission of persuasive grants/funding applications
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- enjoys working as part of a small, dedicated team
- a flexible, ‘can do’ attitude.
To express your interest in this role, please submit your application by COB Friday 30 June 2017 to: email@example.com
Queries about the role can be directed to the same email address.